The Chairman of the Board of “KazAgro” Holding” JSC, Member of the Board of Directors of «KazAgro» Holding» JSC
- Karashukeyev Yerbol Shyrakpayevich, born in 1976, is a native of Almaty Region.
- He graduated from Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi, Bachelor of Laws, as well as he has a Master’s Degree in Economics of the Institute of Economics and Law at KazNU named after Al-Farabi.
- He began his career in 1998. Over the years, he held leading positions in “State Insurance Corporation for the Insurance of Export Credits and Investments” JSC, “KazAgro” Holding”JSC, “Fund for Financial Support of Agriculture” JSC, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, “Center for Financial Violations Research” RSE of the Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget, “Zhilstroysberbank of Kazakhstan” JSC, the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Treasury Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Since 5 April 2019 he was appointed as the Chairman of the Board of “KazAgro” Holding” JSC by the Order of the Sole Shareholder.
- By the decision – by the Order of the Holding’s Sole Shareholder represented by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.399 dated November 19, 2019, he was elected as a member of the Board of Directors of “KazAgro” Holding” JSC.