In 2013 by National management Kazagro holding on support of agrarian sector of Kazakhstan it is directed to 193,5 billion tenge, from them on crediting – 171,2 billion tenge or nearly 90%.
In financing structure the share of means from the republican budget annually decreases and in 2013 made 9%.
Following the results of last year the cumulative credit portfolio of Holding made 48% (348 billion tenge) of the total amount of crediting of agrarian and industrial complex (723 billion tenge).
About 93% of the rural microcredits are given by Fund of financial support, and two of three units of agricultural machinery is acquired in leasing at JSC Kazagrofinance. For today the number of borrowers of group of companies of Kazagro National holding reached 22 thousand people.
Within implementation of the investment program 346 projects worth 237,5 billion tenges are financed, 160 projects are put into operation of 290 projects, from them reached loading of powers more than 70%. In previous year are put into operation of 68 projects. Everything, at the expense of all programs of Kazagro National holding it is provided with employment of 15,4 thousand people.
At the same time, “Kazagro” takes measures for execution of orders of the Head of state connected with the solution of some problems in branch:
– Regarding activization of crediting of economy by financial sector, in particular, small and medium business, the holding introduced new credit products for rural business – leasing of domestic KRS; “second-hand” leasing of equipment; express leasing; leasing of ready objects; master leasing. In 2014 it is planned to lend 17,5 thousand borrowers. Thus last year the increase almost for 20% of volumes of crediting of MSB (156 billion tenge against 131,3 billion tenge in 2012) at the expense of increase twice quantities of the given-out credits is provided to managing subjects (from 7803 credits in 2012, to 15 618 credits in 2013).
– According to instructions on full coverage of all cities and areas measures of the state support, programs of holding captured all areas, areas and the cities of the republican value, 20 of 58 cities of regional value and 25 of 26 cities of regional value. For achievement of full coverage of all settlements of “Kazagro” carries out automation of credit process which means application in electronic form. It will allow to reduce number of collected documents and time of application of agricultural producers-
– Within measures for decrease in a share of idle loans in 2013 the share of the similar credits in holding is lowered with 10 to 7%. Following the results of last year it is made collectings on problem borrowers for the sum more than 7,6 billion tenges. Restructuring and prolongation of loans for the purpose of improvement of the credits (489 loans are re-structured, 39 loans are prolonged) practices. Besides, within the Agrobusiness program-2020 the holding carries out work on improvement of the agroenterprises having a debt to the affiliated organizations of holding and banks of the second level. According to this program 33 demands of financial institutions for the sum of 17,92 billion tenges, on consideration of 12 demands for the sum of 6,6 billion tenges are approved. Funding is carried out from the raised funds of 5 financial institutions for the sum of 36,5 billion tenges.
– Regarding achievement of the established purposes on export of production of agriculture the holding in 2014 plans to carry out export deliveries of livestock production to the sum about 2,9 billion tenges. For further advance of the Kazakhstan goods on the Russian market, the analysis of the Siberian and Ural regions and as business mission of domestic producers and processors to Moscow is organized is carried out.
The Memorandum is signed about mutual understanding and cooperation between JSC National management Holding Kazagro and JSC Mosregiontorg.
In 2013 by the projects financed by National holding it is exported: 1 870 tons of meat and meat products to the Russian Federation and Belarus, in particular, in Moscow of 1 400 tons; 890 tons of thin wool to the Russian Federation, Italy and the People’s Republic of China; about 2330 tons of a tanning semi-finished product of a chromic tanning to the People’s Republic of China and Germany. Total amount of export made 1,5 billion tenge. Within performance of an order of the Head of state last year Food corporation exported 10 thousand tons of grain to the People’s Republic of China, in the current year this indicator it is expected of 30 thousand tons. Everything, in all directions 300 thousand tons of grain are planned to export.
In 2014 within financing of domestic agricultural producers the budgetary credit to the amount of 40 billion tenge is allocated for carrying out spring and field works to holding for up to December 20, 2014. In the current year credit products similar to programs will be realized
2013: crediting under guarantees of the banks of the second level (BSL) and grain receipts; forward purchase of grain (by spring purchase of grain with an execution delay till fall) under guarantees of SPK which don’t have expired obligations to Food corporation; financing of farms through credit associations, system of the microcredit organizations.
Besides, in the current year the Kazagro National holding plans introduction of additional credit products – SHTP financing through the financial institutions which aren’t the affiliated organizations of holding.
– Direct crediting on a rate no more than 5% per annum (as a deposit a guarantee of bank of the second level, no more than 8% per annum, when granting liquid property (the grain receipt provided with a guarantee within system of participants of guaranteeing grain receipts);
– Forward purchase of wheat and barley with a condition of payment of the commission from agricultural producers of 5% of the financing sum (under BVU or SPK guarantee);
– Financing of Credit associations and the Microcredit organizations for a rate no more than 5% per annum, thus a rate for final borrowers has to make no more than 9% per annum;
– Financial institutions grant loans on a rate no more than 9% per annum, with a margin no more than 5% per annum.
In this regard it should be noted that guarantees of SPK will be accepted only after repayment of debt of last years.
JSC National Management Holding Kazagro realizes a state policy on development of agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan by ensuring effective management with investment assets of the companies entering into its structure.
JSC Kazagrogarant, JSC Kazagromarketing, JSC Food Contract Corporation, JSC Kazagroproduct, JSC Kazagrofinance, JSC Agrarian Credit Corporation, JSC Fund of Financial Support of Agriculture are a part of holding.